This 'n That Thursday!

Thursday, December 13, 2012



Recently Roached




 I might just be obsessed with happy everything products! I adore looking at this everyday! 
Some kid asked me today why I had a school bus. HELLO, kid. Do you know where we are every day?

This sweet face got in trouble yesterday. After a long day at work this bad tail wasn't greeted very nicely after seeing this. She got a #petshame photo and Santa is watching her every move now. But, as the picture says.. Her Nonna told me she was just bored. HA! Okay...
  

I'm doing 2 blog Ornament swaps and I decided to check out Pier I the other night. Oh, em, gee! Why have I not been in this beautiful place before for Christmas decor? It was amazing! I had too much fun seeing all this pretty stuff! :)
Decided to go see my First Grade babies (if you are confused, check out my previous posts) the other night in their Christmas play and this is the outfit I chose. Obsessed. You'll see me in this Friday night, my bunco friends! It might be my new favorite outfit!


 Just a little randomness that is my life. Hope you are all ready for the next coming days. In School time, Christmas Holidays have begun. We are all ready for the 2 weeks off. :)

Now, you are all jealous of my profession, right?  
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and omg I'm obsessed with your dog!! :)

    Can you please change your button so that it's linked up with either mine or Jena's blog, or add a text link? :) Thanks!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that striped cardigan! :) And your pup is way adorable.
    Hope you have a great weekend, Lauren!
    Thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww your doggie has the cutest face, and the funniest thing is that she actually does look ashamed! lol

    Jamie
    forevereightyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan