And the craziness begins....

Monday, December 10, 2012


So, we had a little Friday night Mexican food adventure planned at our favorite small town restaurant and look how we showed up. 
3 generations wearing the same exact shirt. I didn't know whether to laugh or be completely embarrassed! 
We had a great time! :)

Seriously, these ladies are such an inspiration to our family and myself. I hope I am just like them when I "grow up". 


On Saturday, our church went to the Singing Christmas Tree at Bellevue Baptist in Memphis, TN. Such a great reminder of the true meaning of Christmas. 
I had the privilege of sitting by little Mary Michael all day. She is too funny!


diva action.

Then, today we ordered Christmas cards, don't judge us. I came home early and now I'm being a bum. 
Where is Christmas break?? Snow?? Anything??

Now, I "mustache" you a question...
How was your weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan