A little re-do.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Before I forget, Craigslist is WONDERFUL!

Especially for people like me who are cheap(er) and love to re-do things and make it more mine.  I wanted a cute display shelf to put my pottery in and I never could find anything that was "exactly" what I was looking for. Well....

One day I was searching on Craigslist and found this gem


Let me explain.. It was ugly brown, dirty and needing some love but that's just what "we" showed it. Yes, this turned into a family affair. My mother, daddy and I took some time to show the cabinet some love and attention. And now, this beauty is in my apartment showing off some of my lovelies. 

My McCarty pottery is my weakness and I love that I can display it now. Don't trust everything you see on Craigslist but have fun searching every now and then or if you are like me, every day. OOPS!

Tell me what you've bought on Craigslist, or have you ever tried it?

Happy Sunday Night, y'all.



3 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! I'm so jealous..I never find anything good when I look. I guess if I looked every day though, I'm bound to find something eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute! I currently have a dresser sitting in my garage that I started painting in... uh... MAY. Talk about procrastination! oops :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan