First Ornament Swap, EVER.

Thursday, December 20, 2012




 

Photobucket

This was too much fun. If you ever have the chance to be in an ornament swap through a blog, DO IT. It's too much fun! I wasn't sure exactly what ornament I wanted but I took my time shopping for the ornaments that I felt would represent me as well as my blog swap partner.

Carissa was my partner and I read up on her blog to get a feel for her personality and style. She was much too easy to buy for because she was into a little of everything and I found some sweet ornaments that she will share that I felt would fit her style.

She found these adorable ornaments that I couldn't wait to put on my tree. 

I have two trees in my apartment, Yes.. don't judge me. 
I absolutely ADORE Christmas Decor. 
anyway.. this is my Ole Miss decor tree in my kitchen. And in order for you to make an appearance on this tree, you have to have some type of red and blue on you. 
 

Here are the awesome ornaments that she gifted me.  See the plaid reindeer, the snowflakes and the Santa Hat. Isn't they adorable? I think that they are perfect for this fun tree! 


Here is my little Kitchen corner. i adore seeing this lit up every night.  It's just so cozy! 
 
 
 Carissa- Thank you so much for making my first Blog Ornament swap a success. I hope you are enjoying your ornaments and I can't wait to read more about you on your blog.

Merry Christmas, Y'all.

4 comments:

  1. Cute ornaments. I LOVE your little plate display on your wall. SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is the reindeer! You have a really cute decorated house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you liked your ornaments! And I'm happy to have made it onto your Ole Miss tree...I feel honored! Haha! ...love the plates on your wall btw, so cute! Glad we were partners =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable ornaments!!! Oh my goodness, too too cute.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan