my heart.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Okay ladies and gentleman. It's time for THAT post. 


I know that life happens in seasons. I've always been told you graduate high school, go to college, get your MRS. degree and live happily every after. Well, i'll take a rain check because that didn't happen here.


Now, let me be real for a moment. I'm not a sad individual who is miserable in life and moping around to find that someone special but it is a desire in my heart. I have been very independent my entire life and I love doing things with friends and family. That will NEVER change. But, I want a guy to share in those memories with me.

I know many of my friends who are in the same boat I am and we are all trusting in our Savior to bring that person to us in his good time. I tell myself over and over and over again that his ways are not our ways and are always more than we could ever imagine!

Also, I have some great role models of what a true, lasting marriage looks like and I want that for everyone I know. 

This is just a post to get this out there. God knows what's best for us in all seasons of life, especially when we are looking for a life mate.

So, if you have any prospects.. send them my way! 

and pray for all of us single gals. We need them, promise!

Hope your week is going wonderfully!

amen, amen, amen!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you sweet girl! I know the Lord has someone perfect picked out for you already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending best wishes your way! You'll snag a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you wrote this post! Your honestly is so refreshing and you have reminded me to pray extra for my single friends-including you-this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Yes. Yes. Absolutely. Positively. 100% my heart. He's out there, somewhere. Hiding from us. Or saving to buy our perfect engagement ring.... I'd like to think its the latter.
    I'm glad you wrote this. I think our married/engaged/romantically involved friends forget about us and that we have feelings too. That we don't just disappear after Prince Charming comes along....
    Okay.... Off my soapbox.
    Love you best!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan