What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hello, Wednesday. Let's go! 



{one} I'm loving my new happy from a sweet friend. If you would like more information about her work, let me know. 


{two} 



I am loving seeing all the Christmas decorations that people are posting on Facebook and twitter. Love this time of year! 

{three} I am loving the ladies that I work with and the opportunity to start a new job and not feel like a failure every day. I am starting to get the hang of the job and I really enjoy the kids that I get to do life with. They are such a blessing!

{four} loving that for the next couple of weeks, it will be a crazy mess. I just love being busy celebrating Christmas with the people I love. So many fun outings planned and I can't wait for each and every one. 

I have to remember this Christmas, as every one that Jesus is the reason we celebrate. No matter where we go, what happens, and what is expected of us-- we are on Earth to celebrate his birth. 

Happy Wednesday and let's start the countdown to the Happiest Day on Earth! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that your new job is going well! Blessing!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan