Fall Bucket List

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall Bucket List

It's (almost) FALL and this chick is ready! I've already got my apartment loaded with goodies and my fall scented candles are ready to make their appearance! I've been racking Pinterest for cute ideas to pull out in my house and classroom and that led to making a Fall Bucket List.

I really hope this year brings lots of new memories for Fall and that I can share these memories with those around me. Time for a good list, shall we?

{1} Visit a Pumpkin Patch {2.} Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks (Can you believe that this blogger has never had one?) {3} Roll at least one yard (Yes, I'm still a mean kid!) {4}Decorate plenty of pumpkins for my apartment. {5} Find a cute pair of Boot socks. (ruffles and all) {6} Plan some great activities for my classroom for FALL.

I'm sure there are plenty more that I am not remembering so if you have suggestions of things that HAVE to be done, send them my way!

Fall is one of my favorite seasons and I'm so thankful that God chooses to bless me with another October!


Happy Fall to Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. You aren't the only blogger who has never had one... I haven't either. Only difference is — I will not be having one. I don't like pumpkin flavored things. Happy FALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already had a handful of PSL.. and they are amazing!! Perfect for fall!you have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!!! I need to find a cute pair of boot socks too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan