Day 4: My Parents

Sunday, October 17, 2010



"Love Many, Trust a Few, and Learn to Paddle Your Own Canoe."
(this is a great motto that they would agree with.)

My Parents..

Donna- My Best Friend, loving, worries about wayyy too much, Jesus loving, supportive MOTHA!

My mother is the most encouraging and self sacrificing lady that I have ever been around. andd.. Guess what? She gets it from that lady in the red up there, Marjorie aka MOM. That's her mother and I guarantee that she would say the exact same thing about her mother. My mother went through a lot when I was born besides giving birth her and my daddy both stayed with me in the hospital until I was well enough to come home! :) She has helped with every prom, ballgame, church function, anything that would help me grow in my social life. I just love this woman!


David- The most HELPFUL daddy in the world. I pretty much have him wrapped around my little finger. He's the best. He loves my mama, which is the best gift that he could ever give me. He always takes care of those "daddy" things in my life such as car issues, money, keeping my BIG brother from killing me.. you know! I could not ask for a more supportive and caring daddy who would do anything in this world for me or my family.

I love you both and I thank God for you! Ya'll will never know how much your support means to me! Now.. just remember I'm almost an adult so try and spoil me as much as you can in these next few months...

:)

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan