Day 12: What You Believe...

Friday, October 29, 2010

Jesus Christ.

This is a huge part of who I am as a person in this world. He died for me and he rose again so that I might have a chance to live in this world and witness for him and then when I die go to heaven and live with him forever. Could it be any better than that? But, guess what? Do I deserve it, do I treasure it, do I protect and fight for that wonderful sacrifice? NO! If anything I should be going on mission trips all the time, giving all the money in my checkbook for tithe, and telling everyone I come in contact with about my precious savior, but I don't. It's not that I can't or won't it's just that I am lazy and selfish and I put myself before him!
Jesus Christ loves us and wants to bless us more than we could ever imagine for ourselves and yet people like me let him down and treat him like just any other person. But you know what the cool part about that is? He loves us even though! Man, that makes me glad! :)
I try my hardest to live for him, talk about him, and let people know through my life, heart, actions, and words that I love him and want to please him. Let's all try to do that every day and maybe just maybe he will be glorified in our generation of people who seek his face!
I also believe that(not in)...
  • there is that special guy out there for me.
  • Teaching is what I was made to do.
  • Kids are what make me happy and I am so glad that I can work with them every day.
  • Oxford is one of my favorite places to be, live, etc..
  • blogging is a great way for me to express my feelings and a great stress reliever.
  • my friends are the best in the world.
  • Decorating is my hobby.
  • Harper has been my best purchase. Even though the dog drives me crazy! :)
  • Hotty Toddy was the best saying every invented! Go Rebels!
  • My family has got to be the best around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan