Day 10: Something that you are afraid of..

Sunday, October 24, 2010

As if you can't tell I am wayy behind on my blog challenge.
This weekend was crazy busy but ohhh soo much fun. So here goes.
I am afraid of death. Yes, I am a christian but just the thought of leaving my precious family and going through the dying process just gives me the hibby-jibbies. :(
I know that God has an amazing way of taking care of you through this time but it just scares me of the unknown.
I am also scared of someone breaking into my house. Always have been, always will be. I am very paranoid but I will stay by myself if the need be!
Another biggie is that I am scared that I won't fulfill my life long dream of becoming a wife and mother. I know that most girls think this just happens with time and I believe that God's timing is always right but I want it to hurry up and be revealed to me, you know?
God is in control and this I must believe. :)
Short and sweet. I'm not scared of a lot of things. More blogging to come this week.

1 comment:

  1. You know those things are suppose to keep you logging on and blogging but for me, Those 30 days probably took 60.. but I would double up when I missed and everyone gets behind, at least you are doing it! :) and btw Death is very scary.. so I understand!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan