Day 8: A Place you have traveled to.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Boy oh boy! This post will be fun. I absolutely LOVE to travel and I have had the awesome opportunities to go on 3 mission trips and some fun trips at that.


I couldn't name just one so here goes pictures and my stories to go along with those places! :)





Alaska




This picture really shows how beautiful the sights were. We spent a week in Anchorage, Alaska, my freshman year of college, for spring break helping the church there show God's love to children and adults alike. I got to see a moose up close and personal and I got to make snow angels in feet of snow. It was amazing. God is great. The church that we worked with was super nice and we got to paint the biggest portion of their church for them which was so appreciative by them! :)



Just a few of the girls that went. We had our own house and boy did I make a ton of new friends on this trip! :)


San Fransisco



This is my friend Amy and I. We spent a week at Golden Gate Baptist Seminary painting their main dorm and ministering to their campus. It was an awesome, very tiring, and special trip. My sophomore year at ICC and my last "Spring Break" Mission trip. We had a great time and I had some pretty awesome roomates on this trip. God provided, blessed, and allowed us to have a great time while working for him. :)



Montana-Summer Missions


I spent the most amazing summer of my life in Montana traveling across the Treasure State Baptist Association doing VBS's, Backyard Bible clubs, Wilderness camps, you name it. It was great. God showed up and showed out and I got to spend the summer with 3 amazing girls. Maggie, Jennifer, and Stephanie. Yes, we had our fights because we spent every waking moment together but we would do anything to see each other now!



Just some of the awesome things I was given the opportunity to do:


White water wrafting










    Witness to a guy who had never seen a Bible and I got to share a little bit about what it means.






    Rock Climbing(which I hated!)


    Going and living in a different home/place every week.


    Meeting a LOT of new people.


    Teach and be around kids every day!


    Jump off of a bridge. (Look at that big sky country)











    The End. Can't wait to see where I go next! :)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan