Day 3: Your 1st Love.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Love. That's a strong word.
Of course when we hear this phrase we automatically think of that guy that we have dated forever and that we want to marry. Well, guess what? He's not here yet and that's ok because God is making him perfect. I cannot wait until the day that I meet him and everything is right with the world because of him. He's just finding himself and the same applies to me.
Now. What I am looking for in a guy would be:
  • Trustworthy, Honest, and Respectful
  • Loves God, Loves People.
  • Loves kids and wants them one day.
  • Has an education and knows what he wants to do with his life.
  • Has a great sense of humor.
  • Loves me and wants to protect me.
  • Just an all around great guy.

I mean, is that so much to ask for!? Hehe.

Now for a favorite song of mine. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmQR3XEfiLU

Sorry I couldn't get it to do right.

Goodnight readers!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LP! Love this layout! You'll have to teach me how to find these things and how you did your pictures. Too cute!
    I've been telling you since ICC, your husband is in Starkville. He's just chillin' here waiting on you! ;)
    Love you, dear one. Come see me. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan