It's O-V-E-R.

Friday, May 13, 2011


Let me get all emotional and sentimental...

It's my last night of college. eek.. That's scary. But, I couldn't be more excited.
Tomorrow, I will graduate with 1,000s of other students and I can't wait to experience that.

 
google.com
How cute is this cake? Ahh!

Just for my sake. I might cry buttt.. Here are some of my favorite memories while at Ole Miss.

 Let's bring this colonel back! 

 Nights of breaking into the Football field. :)

BSU Picnic in the Grove. 

Transfer Bible Study. I love these ladies!

Our lovely Keystone House.

Love you little Miss. Let's keep in touch! 


Vaught-Hemingway. God's gift to Earth. Nothing like 62,500 of your best friends all there together. 
Hotty Toddy!


Love you Lane. (I might just name one of my kids, Maxcy! :)


Tailgating before the games!


Maggie Sue came to visit God's Country, butt. they ended up winning! :(


My very clever Tacky Christmas Sweater. I. was. proud.

Our fun snow days that we had. 

 Christmas Card Fun



Finally, fun times and acting crazy.

Ole Miss has always been home in my heart but having the opportunity to be a student here has been amazing. Grove, Walk of Champions, the Union, Colonel Reb, BSU, Football games, Slow Dixie, Presidential Debate, Guyton, Red & Blue, Dresses, Pearls, Hotty Toddy,etc.....

It'll forever be ingrained. I treasure my time here. 

I. can't. believe. it's. over. 

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you're who I think of when I think 'Ole Miss fan'. When we're old and neighbors at the nursing home, you're gonna be yelling 'Hotty Toddy' whenever you win our wheelchair races!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan