Miscellany Monday!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{one}  It was Graduation Weekend. Believe me, my family is the greatest, my friends are the sneakiest, and my God is loyal to the end. He got me through these 4 years with sweat, tears, stress, and tons of fun times. I'm so thankful to be done but so excited that it happened. More on this later..

{two} I finished this semester with a 4.0. 1st.One.Ever. :)

{three} I'm still celebrating Graduation with lunches and gifts. Seriously, I have the best people supporting me. I just love when people show you how much they care. It's the best.

{four} Lastly, I am lucky to have an aunt who manages a book store. She gave me all of these unbound books today. I'll be busy putting them together but thankful just the same! :)



Much relaxing to be done this week. 

Happy Monday, friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan