Wednesday: The day of Love.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011



1.) Freedom: Yes, this having nothing to do, School wise, is absolutely amazing. I love being able to read books, surf the internet, and watch tv, as much as I like. Yippee!

2.) Graduation Love-On: The term that I have coined when people shower you with support, gifts, and love! :)
Just some of my favorite things that I have received. Precious memories.

I get to my graduation lunch @ Oxford-University club, and I see these beautiful flowers in a McCarty bowl. My mother then informs me that my precious Mrs. Leslie arranged them for me for my graduation. She started teaching me Sunday School when I was in Middle School and we pretty much became her children from that time on. It was a very sweet thing for her to do! 


My Ole Miss graduation Ornament from M&D. I love it! I kinda have an obsession with Christmas ornaments.

My favorite gift. My mother and I are going to NEW YORK. I'm soo excited! :)

My Pearl bracelet that was a complete surprise. I had no idea. I'm the only girl on both sides, so this was fun for my family to do. I.love.it. 

Bre added to the pottery obsession. I love my new piece. :)

My aunt got me a travel purse and some notebooks for New York. 

I have the most supportive family and friends in the world. Hands-down. I couldn't have asked for a better Graduation weekend. My sweet Savior kept the rain away and allowed for it to be a day that was dry, and nice. I appreciate every hug, kiss, kind word, and gift that was given to me on this special day. 

I wanted to document exactly what happened so that when I look back on this day, I remember every detail.

1 comment:

  1. A trip to New York! That will be so much fun! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan