saying see ya later, not goodbye.

Monday, May 9, 2011

It's bittersweet that it's my last week as a college student and one of the first influential adults in my college career is leaving the position where I first met him.

Troy, our Baptist Student Union Associate Pastor, is leaving this position to become full time at his church. It's a sweet time for him and his family because they are leaving something that has been a HUGE part of their lives for so long.

Last night, his wife planned a surprise going away party for him and a bunch of his college students showed up to help honor him.

Just a recap in pics:


troy and Bro. Chris

former BSU presidents. (myself-not included! :) )




I feel sorry for the college students who will not have the chance to have this man as a college student leader! He was awesome at what he did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan