Lately.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Photobucket
{one} I GRADUATED! :)

obviously, not the best quality. :)

{two} I'm over contemplating getting a job. I really just want to know what grade I am going to have and what to expect from the age group. I know that in God's time he will bless. Just.Be.Still.

{three}  
I've gotten into this selling my un-wanted, un-used stuff on Craigslist. I'm pretty excited. No big amounts yet, but it's coming. I just love having some extra cash and getting rid of stuff that I know will make someone's day. :) It's fun. Do it.

I am soaking up this time to get stuff done, sleep LATE, and hang out with friends. It's a bittersweet time and I wouldn't change it for the world


I believe this. So true.

Hope you are all having great Thursdays! 

Leave me some comment love, guys! 


1 comment:

  1. Yayy! Congrats on graduating!
    About the job search, I'm SO there with ya! It's so discouraging because sometimes I feel like I won't EVER get a full time teaching job. But God knows!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan