The Waiting Game

Monday, May 23, 2011

Instead of my listing frenzies that have been on the regular for the past week, today is not that post. It's semi-serious because I just feel it should be. Don't get worried. Nothing is wrong, I just like toss ups on my blog and I'm ready for a real post. :)

the significant other is something that I have been thinking about lots lately. It's been on my heart probably because I have been watching more movies lately than I have in months and SURPRISE my favorite types of movies are chick flicks. It's fun but not good for my searching heart
He's out there. I just know it. But, when? When will I meet him? God's timing is always perfect so that's what I'm banking on. He knows where he lives, what he's doing, and what we both need to fulfill before we meet. I'm glad he's got it under control! :)
this is what I'm waiting for. 

This is what I'm looking for.

The wait for a job. It's something else that I'm not worried about, just contemplating. I am so ready to know exactly what grade, precious students, classroom,school, life I am going to be living next year. I know it's part of my OCD personality that I am even thinking about those things but I know that's how I function. Just as our graduation speaker told us, It Will Be Ok. 
Just ready to know.

My Bible has always said that God works things out for those who love him and are called according to his purpose. I am thankful for a Savior who knows the numbers of my blonde hair and has had my life planned, according to his will, since January 8, 1989. I just have to deepen my faith even more and realize that it's IN HIS TIME.

Thanks ya'll for listening to some of my jumbled thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. You're right, dear friend. The *one* is out there somewhere. God just has to get him just right before he'll let you with him. We all know how stubborn men are, so it just takes him longer to get ready for you! Love you, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am SO there too..! I hear you 100%.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan