Double Decker

Monday, May 2, 2011

There is a weekend in the early Summer, in Oxford, MS, that people come from all over for good food, music, shopping, and pure relaxation on the square. DOUBLE DECKER... :)

It's a time when if not from Oxford, friends come into town to share in this fun experience with you. Insert, Meagan aka.. Merle.

Friday night-Taylor Grocery with the friend.
I just love this little place. It's special for us Oxford folks. Please, if you can.. try it sometime! :)

Saturday we slept late, got ready, and headed to the square. We had a fun day of shopping  at the vendor tables/stores on the square and then we went thrift shopping after. It was a great day and so much fun to spend time with one of my best friends. Seriously, this girl is truly special to me.
I loved this shirt. (sorry I cut half of it off.)

Double Decker 2011=Success! 

Still remembering all those in Smithville/Tuscaloosa/anywhere else that was impacted. I just know that God has a plan and that something amazing will come out of this. 

Please remember this sweet lady in your prayers as well. She's having some horrible setbacks from a Spinal Tap. I hate her being sick and I pray that this week brings relief. LOVE You, best! :)

1 comment:

  1. Double Decker sounds FUN! I've never been to Oxford.. maybe I should make a trip :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan