Caitlyn- 23, Pontotoc, Mississippi

Friday, September 21, 2012



World--Meet Caitlyn. 



Oh, this girl! I've known her for 12 years and I couldn't ask for a better friend. Of course we have had our ups and down but we have a good, good time together!

Moving on... We both have such a yearning for dating the PERFECT guy, marrying our prince, and having beautiful, sweet babies (girls, at that). Believe me, we talk about this more often than we talk about anything. 

I've picked three things that describe her to a tee. Just sit back and enjoy. 

{her heart of giving}
Caitlyn is seriously the best gift-giver. She always is right on target and loves to celebrate the important times in a person's life. She can make you feel like the most special person in the world. Her husband will be one, lucky man!

{she loves her family}
(her mama especially)


She is a family person, just as I am. She loves coming home to spend time with her sweet family and making memories with the people she loves. She needs a man who enjoys family time as much as she does.


{she is one spunky girl}
Whatever man gets her will have to always be on his toes. She loves to have a good time and is very easy to please! She enjoys going to movies, and doing things that are spur of the moment. I'm serious she goes with the flow.

oh and by the way... Look how cute your kids will be...


I know that our Sweet Savior has a plan for her and her dreams WILL come true! She is such a blessing in my life and even though sometimes I want to wring her neck, I know that we will be sitting in our houses 20 years from now talking about where the time has gone. Hopefully our little girls will be divas together! 

So boys and/or sisters, friends, cousins.... contact this girl. 
She's a gem.


Or you can contact her at divalifeincollege@gmail.com

Can't wait to see what happens! 



1 comment:

  1. I'm a MS girl too, and an ole miss law alum (hotty toddy) saw you and your BF's posts on eachother, how sweet!! I don't have anyone in north ms to introduce you too (except the boy I was going to do for SUYS - he lives in tupelo- but he told me yesterday he has been seeing someone recentlty, typical huh??)

    Just wanted to say hey and wish you good luck and say hotty toddy!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan