Dear Friday...

Friday, September 21, 2012


borrowed from this cutesy blog

Dear elementary school:You know I love you, because you are my job and all but.. I'm so glad I don't have to grace your presence for a couple of days. Dear Old Navy: I just spent a small fortune on your clothes. Now, make me look like a model in them and they'll be even more worth my while! :) Dear Mama and Mom: If you are confused, that's my mother and grandmother. I can't wait to see y'all tomorrow. Even though it'll be a short visit, I. Can't. Wait. Dear Fall Break: Please HURRY! I need a few days for my sanity. Dear Fall: So glad you are hear. Please stay as long as you would like! I'm loving the cool nights, harvest candles, and change in the air.

Hope you have had a wonderful Friday! Let's live it up this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan