Rebel Weekend!

Monday, September 3, 2012


It's been a wonderful, weekend! 
Tailgating in the Grove, wearing my red and blue, and spending time with my friends. 
People, it's a grand time when I'm in my little piece of Heaven. 

Now, for some pictures..


my sweet brother let me get in the back of the cop car. So scary. 



this is what my Saturday consisted of. Grove, Football game, and great tailgating food! 
Thanks to the Hughes for sharing your food and tent with us! :)

Sunday night after church, we went to Pizza Den. Not my favorite but a fun atmosphere! 

I just love long weekends. :) 

Hope you enjoyed the sweet day off with your friends/family! Can't wait to hear all the exciting stories you did, while I sit at home and do nothing! 

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great weekend! i'm so happy college football is back, go sun devils! ;)

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)
    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan