It's Friday! Time for blanks!

Friday, September 7, 2012



What do you know? These are school related! I've got this! :)

1.  My favorite grade in school was    senior year of course! Such a fun, fun time! We ran the school! The only paddling I ALMOST got was senior year. I rolled the principal's yard! 

2.  My favorite teacher was  Can't name! Being from a small town, I had so many! I really liked all the teachers I had and some a little more! :)

3.  The highest level of education I have completed is    a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education and Special Education! So, so thankful! I'm starting my Master's in the Spring. Well, that cat is out of the bag...

4. School lunches for me were usually    whatever the cafeteria had for lunch. Yuck!

5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be  $500. I would go back today! Is that sad? It was wonderful growing up and going to North! It felt like one BIG family!

6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are:  new school supplies, new shoes, and that nervous feeling that my teacher's would be nice. Oh, my poor firsties! Whatever are they thinking...


7.  The first day of school was always   exciting and a new adventure. I was always so organized and worried about starting off right. Oh, to be in that position again!

Seriously! I loved my school years! Some of the best memories that I have! College was the best! :)



2 comments:

  1. Yay for you for going back to grad school! Can't wait to hear how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I just now noticed that question one was favorite grade verses favorite year oops! My bad... & I too think senior year was my favorite. I was hardly there & it flew by & I knew after I no longer would ever have to see that place again :)yay!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan