Remember those textbook buying days?

Sunday, September 2, 2012

I remember during my college days, standing in line for hours, and spending a fortune on those textbooks that I might have opened once!

I wasn't a diligent reader in college unless it was some awesome book or magazine that all of my friends were reading. But, I always had to find the best deals, it seemed like when I got to Ole Miss. I would search for books on eBay and all the "cheap" places that I felt would save me money.

Well, I was contacted the other day by this company, and I checked out there website and I was impressed.

CampusBookRentals is the place to go to rent those books that you will never pick up again after the class that you take. They also buy other textbooks if you are interested in making a little cash.

I might be needing this soon. :)


The Special Educator's Toolkit : Everything You Need to Organize, Manage, and Monitor Your Classroom, Golden, Cindy, 1598570978

The Special Educator's Toolkit : Everything You Need to Organize, Manage, and Monitor Your Classroom by Golden, Cindy textbook for rent

Paperback 224 pages
Publisher: Brookes Publishing Company, Paul H.;
Authors: Golden, Cindy
ISBN-10: 1598570978
ISBN-13: 9781598570977 

Check them out. You won't regret it! :)


Now, let me say. I miss the heck out of being in college! Seriously!

2 comments:

  1. I love paperbackswap.com for getting regular books. You list all the books you don't want anymore and basically trade them in for ones you do want! The only cost is mailing your books to the people who want them, the ones you get are free to you. Win win - I get rid of books I don't like, and that's more space for all the new ones I'm getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan