Hotty Toddy Weekend...

Monday, September 10, 2012


What a great, great weekend! 

Friday night dinner with the family, Rebels WIN, 2-0 baby! and a fun time in my little piece of Heaven, The Grove!
This phonephotofunMonday will be packed with game photos from the good ole' iPhone. 
Are you Ready?

On our way to see our Rebels play! :)


Found Rachel at the Grove! She is such a sweet, sweet girl! So glad blogging brought us together as friend. 


Saw this lady, who I have been friends with for 23 years! 

Duck Dynasty did the Hotty Toddy cheer. 
If you are a big fan, it was epic. I seriously wasn't super impressed. 


It's amazing who you see walking to your seats! Sweet Gloria Kellum. This lady is a huge family friend and she also was my mama's boss for all of my growing up years! I will always treasure our relationship! :)

Could game day get any prettier!? The weather was cooler, beautiful weather! Oh, can it stay this way please??


You know! Just a little Grove action with the QB, Bo Wallace! I was a happy lady! Sweet Landon! Thanks for taking the picture with me!


Sara Shelton! It was wonderful seeing you. So happy that we got to catch up! It's been way too long! 


Sunday Shoes! Love these for this season! Sorry for the one random picture!

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday! 

Live it to the fullest! 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! I'm here from the link up. PS I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aρpreciatіng the tіme аnԁ energy
    уou ρut into yοur sіtе
    аnd dеtailed іnfогmаtіοn you preѕеnt.
    It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
    sаme olԁ rеhаshеd infоrmatіon.
    Fаntastіc reаd! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding yоur RЅS feedѕ tο my Google aсcount.
    Review my homepage ; Coupons November 2013

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan