What I'm digging...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012


{promises}
Source: flickr.com via Lauren on Pinterest

sometimes this is so hard to deal with. When is it going to be my turn for my dreams to come true? Oh wait! God's got that planned....

Help me remember, Lord! 

{fall decor}


Really? how adorable are these pumpkins? Anybody up for a painting party!?

{shopping}

Ah! It's the truth, PROMISE! 


Love my new background for the good ole' iPhone. Thanks, shell! 

What are you loving this week? I can't wait to read. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the phone background! And I totally claim that I'm helping the economy when I'm shopping!

    http://allisondiane16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those pumpkins!

    what a cute blog you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the verse from Luke and the pumpkins! Soc cute!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan