iPhone dump.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Well, the time has come. My trusty little iPhone decided to say that I had hardly any memory left so I got to thinking. Most of my pictures are on instagram or my blog so why not delete them. But, then I wanted to cry. Seriously! I might be a little attached to the memories they remind me of.

Anywho, so today I share with you some of my latest pics that I love and adore and then they will probably be deleted to make room for all the memories I have ahead.

Don't think I'm crazy! I'm really not a psycho....

My mother and grandmother came to the 'Big" city this weekend and we had a very short and fun time together. I just love when my family takes time to make me have a piece of "home" in Southaven and these two definitely know how to do that. 

First, we have my new "Lilly" planner! I have been wanting one of these for so long and never could find it. My little grandmother wanted to go to Dillards and there they were. Thanks, Mom! So glad we went. I love my new life planner. Now, I need to plan....
Then, my sweet Harper was looking too cute sulking-- so I had to take her picture.
Now, Look who it is. The Full House cast! How fun!! This is one of my favorite "childhood" shows. They all look so cute, still. We need to be "real-life" friends.

Last, this is one of my MANY pinterest " I want to be cute" pins and I decided to try it out on Saturday. It wasn't a complete fail, actually I kind-of like the outfit. Seriously girls! What did we do without pinterest?


Isn't she the cutest Grandmother? Love, love, love her!


Mother dear! Love her toooo! :)

3 comments:

  1. Chambray shirts are my favorite. FAVORITE!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit!! I love the leopard flats :) I completely agree and have no idea what I did before Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan