Remembered.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

So, last night at church, David talked about John the Baptist and how his life {completely} pointed to Jesus in everything that he did.

We watched a video of a guy talking about his posessions, dreams, hopes, etc. and what would happen if all of those things were taken away or burned up. What would people say about you, especially when all of those things didn't exist?

So, that got me to thinking and this happened..




** names marked out for privacy. :)

It was so fun to see the memories and so many of them made me laugh hysterically. God blessed me with some wonderful friends, y'all.  

But it also got me thinking that I wish more people would have memories of me telling them about Jesus, doing missions with them and loving on people every minute of everyday. It really convicted me that I have always had a ton of friends around and I love each and every memory we make but I need to be making memories with Jesus too.

So, I'm looking for ways to impact his kingdom and hopefully make even more memories with wonderful friends and family for him.

Can I just say that I love social media and the influence it has in blog posts? :)


What are some of your favorite memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan