Guest Post// Cassie's Journey.

Friday, June 28, 2013


Hey y'all!
My name is Cassie and I blog over at 



The meaning behind my blog isn't that I'm trying NOT to be a blogger.
I firmly realize that I truly am a blogger and legit now -
since I had my first BLATE with your girl, Lauren this past weekend.

I chose that blog title because of my love life, hence the fact that I reallly don't have one.
I have been single for pretty much 25 years of my life, I'm 26 by the way.
And I just have some stories that will make you chuckle.
But enough about my non-existent love life....



My blog is all about LIFE: friends, family, and road trips to many places, but mostly:
Tupelo, New Orleans, and the MS Gulf Cost.










That one time I met the All American Rejects in New Orleans.




I seldom talk about my love for Mexican and Newks,
but it's there - trust me.
I also talk a lot about working out.




I am slowly making my way back down to my happiest weight when I was in college: 130.



I am currently in my "fat weight" from high school: 147.
Starting weight on left: 163 pounds.
Weight on right: 147 pounds

The one product that helps me the most is: 


Spark.
I honestly don't think I would be off Dr. Peppers (most days) without it.

So besides working out, working 40 hours a week in a cubicle and making sure almost all of my weekends are spent driving to see my college friends,



I pretty much read my bible and lotion my feet every night
before my bedtime of 9 o'clock, if I'm lucky.



Please stop by my blog and say hello!
Who knows - I may drive to meet you next! :)


Cassie- Thank you SO much for not only meeting me in person but for already helping me out with a guest post! You are the best! Your weight loss journey is inspiring and I can't wait to see you meet your goal weight!

1 comment:

  1. Aw thank you for posting this today!! It looks great! I hope I can reach my goal weight too! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan