Dear Friday:

Friday, June 7, 2013

Yes, we've made it!

So, so happy it's Friday! Grad school, pool days, and re-decorating is wearing me out.. :)
I really don't know how you year-round workers do it. (which pinterest and lesson plans ARE happening for me, so...)

Dear Family Reunion: I can't wait to see everyone this weekend. I also can't help but laugh when I hear this song. Old school, Chris Young- who wouldn't love it? My favorite part that sounds like our family is the fight between the "football teams"-That's us! 

Dear Mama: Thanks for sending me to Target for something that you needed. I'm sorry they didn't have it but look at my next letter. :)
Dear Target: Of course you didn't have what my mother needed. But, I couldn't leave without these babies. Thanks a lot. 

Dear Grad School: You really haven't been too bad so far. Please keep it up.
Dear Summer: Slow down, hoss. I'm loving my laid back schedule and the pool days everyday. You don't want to go so fast, believe me. I'm at my nicest right now. 

Dear Pinterest and my kitchen: I love getting ideas from pinterest and putting them to use. I need a runner to add to this table but what do y'all think?


Even though it's cloudy here, I'm about to have a pool day with some teacher friends! Can't wait to see how your weekends turn out! 
Have some fun!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Bahaha! I have a bit of a Target problem, myself. I could spend forever in there!!

    Manda-- Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes..Love the center piece! Southern and wonderful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever get an apt, will you come decorate it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love those Target shoes. I haven't been to Target in a while.... guess I need to go check it out!! Have fun at the family reunion!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan