// B.E.A.C.H. must haves.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

You know those days you wake up and you just know it's going to be a great day? Yeah, that's me today because it's "let's go to the beach" day and I'm too excited. 

I have been looking forward to this trip for a while and a lot of planning and excitement has gone into this trip. Now.. I've packed and we are R.e.a.d.y.. What's some things that I've brought along with me, you ask?

Beach lovelies.


one// Sunglasses- These are so important when you are on the beach and can't see anything because the sun is in your eyes. 
two// PFG Columbia Shirt- Mine isn't monogrammed but a {thrifted} one that I plan to use as a swimsuit cover up. We shall see how that goes.  
three// Beach Bag- Every girl needs a beach bag that is going to be easy to carry and is big enough to carry all the essentials that will be needed while on the beach.
Four// A good book- Anything with a love story and a little mischief will keep me reading! I love Emily Giffin books!
five// Suncreen- I love a good tan as much as the next girl but skin cancer runs in my family so I have to be protected too! 
six//Sand Spike Drink holder- this is one of my fun additions this year. I can't wait to test it out with a yummy Diet coke sitting in there. 

I've got a couple more items that I will share through Instagram.. My button is at the top of my page.. find me and share along in the adventure. 

What are some things that you can't live without on the beach?

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering about those drink spikes! Be sure to let me know what you think!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan