Weekend done right.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Sami's Shenanigans

Welcome to Monday, our favorite day of the week right? 

Ha! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. Mine was fast paced and lovely. Lots of memories were made.

Wanna see my life? Let's go...

{one} I got to hug and love on sweet Chloe at our family reunion. She wasn't so sure about all of those people she had never met before. How sweet are baby loves?

{two} Will and Ashley are now The Simmons' Family after a sweet wedding and a BEAUTIFUL reception. I came straight home and told my mama that it was everything I had always imagined in a reception! So happy for y'all! :)

{three} Merle, Caitlyn and I had a great time dancing the night away. Seriously, y'all. I love to dance and nothing is better when a group of friends that I haven't seen in a while is in the mix too! So many "old" friends were at this wedding and we had a great time. I put some videos on Vine so add me on there to see them. 

{four} Driving back to the city last night, I hit a couple of rain storms along the way. Then, I looked over and saw this beaut. I love a good rainbow picture! God. is. love.

{five} I am obsessed with my cooler! I was scrolling through twitter one day and saw that a friend of mine had painted her cooler for the beach. Then, naturally I got on pinterest and saw some awesome ideas that people had done. I thought about what I wanted and found someone who would paint it for me. I am so excited for the beach now and also for field trips during the school year! 

Isn't it amazing how a little paint can change your mood?

{six} Aubrey had a precious Friday Freebie that I've just now found. God has really blessed my life and I do believe that he makes beautiful things!

Can't wait to see how your weekend ended up!

Let's rock this Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Yo.....I just checked out your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cooler turned out perfect! So cute. I'm so behind on social media I literally just got twitter. How grandma of me! I'm your newest twitter follower! And Chloe is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMYGOD! Love the cooler idea. Totally stealing that from you! And yes, sometimes a tiny amount of paint can go a long way!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan