Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Sami's Shenanigans

Hey ladies! This weekend shall be shown in pictures. 
1.) Saturday, my cousin Jennifer (who I got mistaken for in school ALL the time) had a precious baby shower for her new baby girl. We expect her sometime this week! Baby Rubrey is the first girl since I was born on our side of the family and she is going to be a very loved girl.

2.) How cute are these Bride/groom statues that led up to the wedding I attended Saturday night? Adorable! Such a sweet wedding. 

3.) My mama and I this weekend. She's the cutest, right?

4.) My daddy got yet another  gun for Father's Day! 'Merica
     We had a great day with our daddy! He loves his wife and kids more than anything! So very thankful for him!
Then.. Sunday I got to meet Miss Sarah Kate! She is the sweetest thing! Her Aunt Shell is pretty proud of her too! :)

This week is going to be full of papers, test and lovely Graduate School crappies. I'm hoping to blog more than I did last week! Hold me to it!!

Hope your weekends were full of love and fun memories!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing y'all these sweet southern weddings you're going to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those statues are TO DIE FOR!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan