Relax.

Sunday, June 30, 2013


Hello ladies!
I'm still soaking up the sun, laying out, and enjoying time with my family. 
Can I live here and NOT come back? 
please. say. yes.

I was thinking tonight about how God made EVERYTHING in this beautiful world and how he formed it all and put it exactly where he wanted it. I find that so interesting because God could have just made this world and not planned it intricately. Thank him that he loves details and loves to make his children wonder and thank him!

He's got the whole world in his hands!

p.s. if someone would like to guest post for me, email @ lauren_patton@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that we really don't have to worry about anything because He has His hands in everything!

    If you ever need me to guest post, just let me know. I'm always happy to help!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan