Reliving the Old Days...

Sunday, January 2, 2011


Last week I had the chance to go spend the night with my college room mates from ICC. I was excited... :)

They have a precious little house in "northeast Mississippi". So excited for them.

They cooked chili, brownies, sweet tea. All those fun things and it was WONDERFUL!
We watched movies, played the Wii, and let me just tell you that I haven't laughed as much in forever!
Friends sure bring out the best in me.

These girls and I have many memories and I am so glad that we had a chance to catch up! Our lives are getting so busy, Merle just finished nursing school and Brittany will finish at State in May. Hopefully more visits are on the schedule soon! :)



2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I love catching up with great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Check out my blog for more info: http://courtschronicles.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-two-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan