Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, April 1, 2013



Hey girls! Hope your Easter weekends have been full of love, truth, and memories that make you even more blessed. I know mine has and I can't wait to share with you. :)

First, this weekend on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. I've seen more posts about the truth of the holiday and what people are really thinking about. It does my heart good to see that people are observing the real meaning of Easter and are truly thankful for what he did for us on the cross and rising again so that we can be free from sin and have eternal life with him.
oh, He is good!

1.) How true is this quote that I saw on pinterest? I know that everyday life can weigh on us and I need him more every day. Some days I can admit that more than others.  2.) Happy Easter- Friday Freebie from none other than Aubrey. It added a sweet Easter decor to my little iPhone. :) 3. Nothing like a fun night of Mexican food, a little "catching up" and FaceTiming with the friend up North. I love these girls and how they invest in my life. 4.) I died when I saw this and then, naturally I sent to every person in my phone. Duh..Isn't that what we do?

Hope you enjoyed your Easter Weekend! Can't wait to read about all the fun you had!


2 comments:

  1. I love that picture from Pinterest as well! So great and true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a nice easter! I saw the same quote on pinterest and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan