These are my confessions...

Friday, May 10, 2013



I'm so happy to be linking back up with Leslie who is with child and cute as ever. Seriously, check out her blog and tell me you aren't smiling!

one. I'm working on a 30 before 30 list and I can't wait to share with you some of the goals and wishes that I have to complete before then. It is extremely crazy to think that I will be 25 this January but that just means I need to get busy. If you have any ideas that YOU did or something that you think would be amazing, comment away! I would love some inspiration from the ladies who I talk to on a daily basis. :)

two. I confess that when I watch Grey's Anatomy, it really makes me want to go back to school and become a doctor. 
now.. before I get some nasty comments.. I'm sure that it's not quite like the show and not near as interesting/easy as they make it look.

three. I confess that I love my job, believe me I do.. but I am MORE than ready for the summer break. My babies are sniffly, restless, and ready for a break.
I kinda think they know their teacher is too! 
Hopefully I'll have some exciting news for you in the coming weeks but I'm thankful for having a job and for co-workers who help de-stress each other when all we want to do is pull our hair out!

four. the best, Caitlyn, is graduating from "The W" on Saturday and this friend couldn't be happier for her! I'm so proud of all that you have accomplished. You go girl! Not sure what God has up his sleeves for you, but I know that he has something fun! I must say that I am very jealous that you are graduating. I want to walk across a stage, dang it. 



Saturday it'll be you with the diploma, best! Can't wait to celebrate with you and give you your PRESENT! So, so proud of you!

Love you, Mean it. 

by the way: You look nothing like that anymore and that is a compliment in itself. 

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Grey's too! I am doing the medical school route and I WISH it was as cool as the show ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL let's get together and watch Grey's!!!!! I would just love it. Include me in your 30 before 30 list...I need an adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan