The story of Lauren.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013


Object of this linkup: Blog everyday, duh! Today's was to share my story. Read it NOW! :)

Here’s my story.  I was born in Tupelo, MS on January 8th, Elvis Presley’s birthday and hometown.  I was a preemie and oh so sick! David and Donna are the parentals, Adam is the older brother. I went to the same high school and have lived in the same house kindergarten-12thgrade. I had an amazing childhood, was spoiled rotten by my entire family and to this day I am loved on like no other! I was saved when I was 9 years old and was baptized on Easter Sunday. I adore my church family and have attended the same church for 24 years.  I attented ICC for two wonderful years that I wish I could re-live every day and then attended my heaven on earth, Ole Miss! Hotty Toddy are my words and Football is my favorite Sport. I was a summer missionary in Montana and it was by far my greatest adventure in life. God is so, so good. I graduated college in 2011 and have been teaching for two years. I moved to Southaven where I knew very few people and have made a home here. I have taught First grade and Kindergarten Special Ed. I love life, love to laugh and love to be with people who make me happy. Smiling is my favorite and loving life is my game. God has a beautiful plan for my life and I can’t wait to see how it unfolds.

today's blessing: God is in control no matter what.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan