Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Monday, friends!
If you must know.. my weekend consisted of coughing, sore throat, and feeling yucky. 
'twas no fun BUT I didn't let that hold me back. 


1.) Oh, Hazelnut Frappe' you rocked my world! It was seriously one of the best drinks that I've ever had from the bucks. 2.) So, even though it looks like just a yard sale pile of shoes, this has a meaning. We had our Women's Banquet at church on Saturday and the speaker had us take off one shoe and pick another to find and encourage other women in our church. One guess on which one in the pile is mine??? 3.) My big brother, Adam thought it was cute to take a picture of me feeding our labs. Isn't he creative? 4.) I found this sign and I think it's going to be a part of my want ad for a husband. Anyone down for designing this for me!? :) 5.) This sour cream package was a picture of Glacier National Park in Montana and reminded me of my Summer Missions days. Naturally, I group messaged our entire team and told them. 

I can't wait to read about your weekends.

Now get to guessing which shoe is mine. :)


4 comments:

  1. Hope you're getting back to normal!
    I've been wanting to try that new SB drink...so glad to hear a good review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that is the WORST! You are awesome for going out and enjoying yourself! You can be sure that I would have laid in bed feeling sorry for myself all weekend, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan