Weekend Shenanigans.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sami's Shenanigans

Oh, how I love a long weekend. Let's start shall we...


{one.}Saturday night @ Old Venice. Oxford has my heart.
{two.}Caitlyn and I were riding down the road and I see this chevron board with my name ALL over it. We stop and quickly see that it isn't going in her Altima. So, what's a girl to do? Call Daddy and tell him to get the truck ready! I'm coming home with some loot. {three.} Memorial Day, small town style. We.don't.play. 
{four.} A little Amish excursion with my girls. We had an educational field trip and lots of questions. 
{five.} After seeing the idea on twitter, I've found a cooler and it will be painted with some chevron, some ole miss love and maybe some initials. Can't wait to show you the end result. 
{six.} I cooked out with the Pickens'. Best part= HOMEMADE ICE CREAM! 
{seven.} picked up the new schedule for 2013 Football. 93 days! :) 
{eight.} My mama taught me early on in life that the beginning of summer=pedicure time, y'all. Best 30 minutes spent. 
{nine.} Love this Colonel Reb. I need this for my future house! 

Tomorrow is the 1st day of Grad school classes for the summer- Joy, joy.

Can't wait to see how you spent your Memorial Day Weekend. So thankful for those who died for our freedom. 

3 comments:

  1. I miss Old Venice!! Looks like a fun weekend! Can't wait to see that cooler project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog last week! Yours is too cute! I love your weekend recap, and I'm so jealous that you got to spend it outside. I've been busy moving blah

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com
    J. Crew Factory Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan