Weekend Shenanies {last one before summer break}

Monday, May 20, 2013


Here we go again, Monday. I'm secretly not dreading you though because it means I'm one more day closer to SUMMER break! 
if you aren't a teacher, I'm sorry. 

saved by the bell jessie spano i'm so excited GIF

of course this was the first GIF that came to mind. Oh, how I loved Saved By The Bell.

Anywho.. let's take a look at the weekend. It was a fun weekend that turned into being pretty relaxing. I can't wait to read what you got into!

{one.} love my iPhone background from Aubrey. Kate Spade inspired.
{two.} I'm already the owner of a FEED bag but I'm loving this new bag. This project is much like TOMS shoes in that you get merchandise and you get to help children and adults around the world who need someone to care. Check them out!
{three.} I was driving around Pontotoc Saturday night and noticed that on the square the fire hydrants were pink. Of course, I loved them!
{four.} I got lots of cuddles in with my sweet Harper this weekend. Isn't she precious? (yes mama, I know she needs a haircut!)
{five.} I just love snapchat. This girl is getting married, SOON!
{six.} Going to eat at 41 Fish and Steak with Merle made my night. I am so glad that we got to catch up on life and spend time together. I haven't seen her in forever and love when we get together. 




Loving my Mason Jar tumbler I made this weekend. Err.. My daddy made. I got the idea from Mrs. Katie

What did your weekend look like? Can't wait to hear!

4 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan