the flood of 2013.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013



This is what I call the flood.
I got off work yesterday and went to the Goodwill for a random shopping trip. As soon as I pulled back up to my apartment, the gates opened and the Lord gave us rain. I sat in my car for a good 15 minutes and waited until I was sick of sitting there. I got out and ran into my apartment SOAKED! 

Then, around 5:00 I noticed that it was STILL raining and there was some flooding on the back side of our apartment complex but I wasn't concerned. Then.. around 5:45 I could hear people outside and they sounded really concerned. I opened my door and I then saw what they were talking about.

(put this on vine)

My friend and her mom happened to be outside while I pulled my car up on the sidewalk like everyone else and from here on out, it was mass chaos. I'm talking water passed my ankles, cars at least half way under water and crazy people out playing in it! :)

I called my daddy and he offered to bring the boat but I passed... It's crazy to think that in about 4 hrs it was all gone and today you would have never known our complex was flooded. Lane, her mom and I took a picture because honestly.. what else could you do but do a rain dance and laugh.

Goodness..
Until next time...

blessing of the day: cable and internet is back on and God's grace is good.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! We didn't have any kinda rain like that here in Alabama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hate I missed the flood! Hope you're doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan