Awards, Christmas.. Finally. Just catching up!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011



First Things First:

Thank you, Courtney for the Stylish Blogger Award.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 things about me that you should know:

1.) I'm a huge procrastinator. It doesn't serve me well most of the time.

2.) I have a brother who is a fireman and I couldn't be more proud of him.
* that's a picture of him during a kid's fire camp!

3.) I constantly make lists and things that I like, want, need to do, dream about.. etc.

4.) I love decorating. :) It's kinda a obsession.

5.) I am the only "girl" cousin on both sides of the family.

6.) I go to Ole Miss. Only the best university in the world. :)

7.) I am so blessed and believe me, I think about it ALL the time.



My Last Christmas post.

Santa was great to me this year and I got everything that I wanted.

Some teacher bags that will come in handy! :)


My TOMS which I adore. Please check out their website. It's the best!

A piece of McCarty. The pottery that I collect.


An Ole Miss plate and my Dolce and Gabbana, Light Blue


One of my favorite gifts.
I had mentioned that I would love to have one of these to remember my memories from high school and college and I got it for christmas! Love it!
My t-shirt quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan