Fill in the blank Friday.

Friday, January 21, 2011


1.) My favorite quote is.. well as of this moment, "there is a difference in what we long for, what we settle for and who we are meant for." Isn't that so true!?
2. A bad habit I have is... procrastination. Seriously, I would rather blog, listen to music, facebook...

3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was.. My first day of student teaching. I had to be at the school at 7:30 and I felt like a "teacher" for the first time! :)

4. Weekends are.. a time for me to relax, hang out with friends and family, and sometimes even do homework.

5. When I was a child I wished my name was... I have no clue. Guess I've always liked Lauren!

6. I wish.. I would fall in love in 2011. It's time! :)

7. A secret I have is... when I was little I was obsessed with babies. Actually, I guess I still am! haha
Seriously, had a REAL baby carrier, stroller, and clothes. I guess it's what I've always wanted to be. A Mommy! :)

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. ha! I remember the first day I taught...a room full of second graders on the first day of school all looking at me. In my head I thought, "they think I'm a teacher but I really have no idea what I'm doing!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hope 2011 is a year of love for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Sweet encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan