Full of Random.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{one}
I'm at my apartment alone and it's kind of a great feeling/creepiness all in one.

{two}
I went to my cardiologist appointment this morning and hoping that all is well.
No worries, no major problems that I know of.

{three}
My mother and I shopped at some thrift-y type stores and had a ball in the process. She's the coolest lady I know.
*Mama, I'm just taking your wallet in this store, ok?- her favorite quote of mine from the day.

{four}
Ready for this 2 week class to be over. Hopefully a good grade will result from the torture! :)

Now on to giveaways...


I absolutely live by my planner and feel the need to write lots of important things down so I want to win this planner soo bad!
This is where I have the chance and I really hope that you like her blog as much as I do. It's pretty adorable!


Once again, I would love to win these as well.

Being from the south, pearls are a big deal! I think these would look beautiful for game days at Vaught Hemingway and would also fit right in at church on Sundays!
Love them!
Aly hopefully will be sending these my way!

I'm full of random tonight. Thanks for putting up with it! :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the link! the support means so much to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan