WILW

Wednesday, January 26, 2011


It's been a great week! 

{one}
My 1st week back at student teaching is almost OVER! My kids are precious, crazy, and Oh so funny!

{two}
Worship last night was awesome. I'm loving the new found song, "Healer" by Kari Jobe.
She's an awesome singer with a heart for Jesus, exactly what I long to be like. 



This song made me tear up because I was in complete thought of Mrs. Richie from church.  This lady is a prime example of what it means to know that God is all we need.  She is battling horrific cancer right now and is the epitome of a Christian lady.  She's at church as much as she possibly can be and this song is her life, wrapped up


{Three}
I am so excited that my 1st class tomorrow night was cancelled. I know. It's just the beginning of the semester, but still.


{four}
I am loving my kiddos at school. Being a student teacher is the best job in the world.
Today, one of my presh's said, " these chips taste like clorox."  What in the world? Crazies.. I just love the kindergarten age. They are precious! :)


{five}
I am loving my thrift shopping/salvation army sale finds! Thrift shopping will be the death of my wallet! :)


Love to all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your loves! SO glad that you had a great worship!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan