As of lately...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Photobucket
lately, I've been reading "The Purpose Driven Life" and it is changing the way that I have been doing my daily Bible reading/Quiet time. It is an awesome book that I have heard about for a while but just recently snagged it at a thrift store for a mere, fifty cents!

lately, I've been thinking about job choices for next year. Boy, this is scary.


lately, I've been trying zumba online. It's so much fun and so much easier than going to the gym to workout.

lately, I'm obsessed with Ebay, Craigslist.. all of these fun sites!

6 comments:

  1. Where do you do Zumba online? I need to get on this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you with the Zumba. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just typed in Zumba on Youtube and found plenty of videos that I can do and follow along with the person. :)

    Cheap, yes! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE "A Purpose Driven Life." And this list. Glad you joined in as of late :) So many new people for me to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us Lauren...nice to meet you!

    I adored PDL a few years ago when I read it...it helped shake me out of a funk I had been in.

    Love the zumba idea...I have been wanting to give it a try and I think I know how now!

    If you love ebay and those others...don't visit etsy. I get lost on that site for hours...oh the gloriousness! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I never thought of doing Zumba online! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan