WILW.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Linking up with Jamie..

{one}
School has been cancelled for 2 days because of snow and ice. We NEVER get that here. I have absolutely loved it! :)

look how cute somebody thought they would be . In the Grove?

{Two}
Lynlee Chrestman has made her entrance into the world!
Welcome Precious baby! :)


{Three}
I am also through with my 2 week Winter session class. Praise him! I am ready for a break before Spring semester begins.

{Four}
I am looking forward to shopping with my mama on Monday after my Cardiology appointment. Way over due! :)

{Five}
I got Mississippi Brides Magazine for my birthday from my best and I can't waitt to dissect it! :)
It's my dream to be featured one day, SOON!

Mississippi Magazine's 2009 Wedding Register

Enjoy your day!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for snow and for shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    Hope you've been having fun on your snow days!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan