Dreams... Come true?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


I just have to tell ya'll about a dream that my mother had the other night.She laughed and laughed while telling me...

We were at the airport, coming home from a trip and we were standing in the airport. All of a sudden an "Indian" pilot comes up to you and just grabs your hands and ya'll gaze into each other's eyes without saying any words. Then, he had to go catch his next flight and he lets go and walks away. You are beside yourself for the rest of the afternoon while we go to a restaurant in the airport. All of a sudden on the loudspeaker in the entire airport we hear, " Will the girl with the blonde hair and beautiful green eyes come to terminal so-and-so?" We couldn't believe it and then I woke up..

Dang it. Now I'll never know!

Thanks, mama! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan