Miscellany Monday.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1.) Today was a great day at school.  I'm loving getting valentines from    Kindergarteners. :)

2.) I worked out to this video today.  The LONGEST 20 minutes of my life. DEATH!




3.) I spent Saturday night playing checkers with my daddy. It hasn't happened in years! Love it! 


4.) It kinda sucks being an adult now.  I seriously am in the bed at 10:30 most nights now. It's crazy!


5.)  I want to do some major shopping this weekend. Hopefully, Memphis. We'll see! :)


I have so much to do! 


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the adult life has is positives and negatives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just recently started following you :) I'm student teaching too..! I feel you on the bed-time thing, I'm usually in bed by 10! haa

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan